Today’s full-day excursion is dedicated to stunning views, beautiful beaches and wilderness.
Chapman’s Peak Drive at Cape Town is reputed to be one of the most beautiful coastal stretches in the world for good reason.
The 9 km stretch of road between Hout Bay and Noordhoek offers 114 bends and unique views of the sea and the mountains. The road was carved out by prisoners during World War 1, and because the view is so beautiful, it is both terrible and fascinating at the same time.
However, before you get here on today’s excursion from Cape Town to Cape Point, you pass the beaches at Clifton and Camps Bay. A stop is made in Hout Bay, where you have the option to purchase a boat trip to Seal Island.
At the Cape of Good Hope, you have time for a walk all the way to Cape Point itself, which affords a fabulous view of the roaring waves crashing into the coast.
On today’s excursion, you’ll also visit Simon’s Town, a pleasant little town where you can purchase a visit to the penguin colony on Boulders Beach. From Muizenberg, you enjoy the most amazing view of Table Mountain, before heading through Constantia and back to Cape Town.
This is one of the most classic full-day excursions from Cape Town and an absolute must when you’re in the city.
|Per person: £113|
- Safari in South Africa & Cape Town
- Self-drive holiday on the Garden Route
- Victoria Falls, Botswana & Cape Town
- Cape Town, Namibia & Victoria Falls
- Cape Town & Namibia
- Malaria-free safari in South Africa & Cape Town
- Kruger safari, Cape Town & beach holiday in Mauritius
- Cape Town, Namibia & Kruger safari
- Kruger safari, Cape Town & Victoria Falls