Around an hour’s drive east of Cape Town, you come to the beautiful, lush wine country. On today’s guided full-day excursion from Cape Town, you’ll have ample opportunity to taste the exquisite drops when visiting wineries in Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek. You won’t be driving yourself, so you can enjoy all the wine today without having to worry.
However, it’s not all about wine. In both Stellenbosch and Franschhoek, there are walks in the cosy, historic town centres, and you will also cross the scenic mountain pass, Helshoogte Pass.
|Per person: £195|
- Safari in South Africa & Cape Town
- Self-drive holiday on the Garden Route
- Victoria Falls, Botswana & Cape Town
- Cape Town, Namibia & Victoria Falls
- Cape Town & Namibia
- Malaria-free safari in South Africa & Cape Town
- Kruger safari, Cape Town & beach holiday in Mauritius
- Cape Town, Namibia & Kruger safari
- Kruger safari, Cape Town & Victoria Falls