Whether you want to come face to face with the great white shark or just look at it from the boat, this full-day excursion is a truly inspiring adventure.
You head from Cape Town to Gaansbaai, where the boat sails from the dock. You’ll be spending around 4 hours at sea today, and in addition to sharks, you are in with a chance of seeing seals, a variety of birds, not to mention whales when in season (June–November).
We recommend that you book your excursion from home as it is extremely popular.
This excursion is for people of all ages, but please note that the minimum age for diving in a shark cage is 12.
Please also be aware that this excursion depends on the weather and may therefore be cancelled in bad weather.
|Per person: £216|
- Safari in South Africa & Cape Town
- Self-drive holiday on the Garden Route
- Victoria Falls, Botswana & Cape Town
- Cape Town, Namibia & Victoria Falls
- Cape Town & Namibia
- Malaria-free safari in South Africa & Cape Town
- Kruger safari, Cape Town & beach holiday in Mauritius
- Cape Town, Namibia & Kruger safari
- Kruger safari, Cape Town & Victoria Falls