It is almost impossible to say Cape Town without also saying Table Mountain. The flat-topped mountain has in many ways become the landmark of the city, and the vast majority of the people pay it a visit during their stay in Cape Town.
On this full-day excursion, the visit to Table Mountain is spiced with wine tasting at the historic Groot Constantia winery as well as a guided tour of Kirstenbosch’s beautiful botanical gardens.
The ride to the top of Table Mountain is by cable car, and you will be accompanied by a skilled guide who can point out what you see from the top.
Please be aware that the cable car ride is weather dependent and may therefore be cancelled in bad weather. In this case, you will often visit Signal Hill instead, which also offers a stunning view of the city.
|Per person: £225|
- Safari in South Africa & Cape Town
- Self-drive holiday on the Garden Route
- Victoria Falls, Botswana & Cape Town
- Cape Town, Namibia & Victoria Falls
- Cape Town & Namibia
- Malaria-free safari in South Africa & Cape Town
- Kruger safari, Cape Town & beach holiday in Mauritius
- Cape Town, Namibia & Kruger safari
- Kruger safari, Cape Town & Victoria Falls