Discover Serengeti’s fascinating wildlife and beautiful landscapes from above. This is guaranteed to be an experience you will never forget.
During the early morning, you will be transported to the launch area where the balloon is being inflated with hot air and prepared for flight. You will set off just before sunrise.
The weather tends to determine the length of flight, but it will usually last around 40-50 minutes.
Floating silently across the Serengeti’s world famous plains, you experience the wildlife and idyllic landscape. Upon landing you will find chefs ready with your “Out of Africa” champagne breakfast, served in the middle of the savannah.
You will also be issued a flight certificate as a souvenir to remind you of this unique experience.
Children under 7 years can not participate in the balloon safari.
As there are limited places on the balloon safari, this excursion must be ordered from home before travelling with us, in good time before departure.
|Per person: £545|
- Safari in Tanzania - 4 national parks
- Safari in Tanzania & beach holiday in Zanzibar
- Safari in Tanzania & beach holiday in Mombasa
- Safari in Serengeti & Ngorongoro and beach holiday in Zanzibar
- Safari in Serengeti & Ngorongoro
- Luxurious fly-in safari in Tanzania & beach holiday in Zanzibar
- Serengeti fly-in safari, Ngorongoro & Zanzibar